The Early Years Podcast Episode 011Elizabeth Moody-Stuart of Officrèche, June 2016
In episode 11 of the Early Years Podcast, we talk to Elizabeth Moody-Stuart creator of Officrèche – a nursery and co-working space in Brighton.
Alongside full time childcare provision, Officrèche offers flexible childcare services to the local community of freelancers, flexible workers and small business owners – some of whom also pay to use the shared office space on the same premises.
It’s an interesting business model, but it’s clear that there’s demand: people travel from far and wide to use Officrèche’s services.
We talk to Elizabeth about:
- the origins of the idea
- the unique challenges the team face in delivering flexible care that meets the changing needs of society, while maintaining high quality childcare standards
- the importance of building a good team
- the advantages of bringing in experts and consultants
- some of the excellent work Elizabeth and her team have done to promote Officrèche using social media and a content marketing strategy.
So, have a listen, tell your friends and please do let us know what you think on twitter @eypodcast or on the comments below. You could also give us a rating on itunes!
As always, we hope you enjoy listening.
- Blog post on Officrèche’s use of social media and content marketing
- Officrèche on twitter
- Third Door – nursery with co-working space in London